Welcome to A blogging good time!
No don't leave, please... You haven't come to the wrong page. This is Diary of an Imperfect Mum and this was #FamilyFun. But after several enquiries from people asking if their posts were suitable for #FamilyFun I decided that I really needed to get with the program and become more inclusive...
It's still me Catie. I'll be giving your posts the loving care and responses they so deserve but (insert drum roll here) I will no longer be going it alone. Over the last few weeks we have had some amazing co-hosts joining me here, it has been good to share the load and they had so much fun that one has decided to stay on and help me...
I am absolutely delighted that my blogging bestie Katie is joining me in the hosts role. I know Catie and Katie, who would have thought?
Our linky runs from Thursday to Saturday and all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post.
Join me in a community of supportive bloggers.
All posts welcome!
- We are open from 6am Thursday – 12pm Saturday GMT
- Use #ablogginggoodtime on Twitter for a RT (@animperfectmum/@mummyinatutu)
- Add the #ablogginggoodtime badge to your post
- We will comment on all linked posts and add to the #ablogginggoodtime pinterest board
- Please comment on both host posts & one other of your choice
- Feel free to retweet when commenting (share the love)
- Link up to 2 posts per week
Previous Linky parties:
The family fun badge was created by the fabulously talented Annette from 3littlebuttons.com