The other morning I had to get my happy dance on in the class. One of my lovely and brilliant fellow bloggers nominated me for the Versatility in blogging award.
I was honoured to be nominated by the brilliant Mal from Into the city. I love Mal's infectious enthusiasm for all things London and her brilliant and well captured photos which always give her unique view of where she lives. You should read her first year of blogging post. I share so many of her feelings like how it is important to be nice to fellow bloggers and produce quality over quantity. Great advice!
I was really touched as her nomination was beautiful:
Catie Diary of an Imperfect Mum -for explaining this world with incredible wisdom and for all the bitter-sweet stories Catie tells with a smile in each of her moving and truly heart-warming posts
Seven facts about me:
- I am allergic to pecan nuts.
- I qualified for headship aged 28 and was one of the youngest educational consultants working for the National Primary Strategy.
- I was a season ticket holder at Middlesbrough Football Club until moving to Holland. I saw Boro win the Carling cup.
- I hate feet but used to work in a shoe shop.
- I was a champion disco dancer.
- I was one of the first people to have a cartilage transplant. I had chondromalacia patella, softening of the cartilage in the knee that causes it to crumble.
The bloggers I nominate are:
- Zoe: Petite Pudding for her brilliantly written posts that challenge gender stereotypes and her honesty and bravery at approaching the topic of PND.
- Morgan Prince: for her dedication to helping other bloggers. She is a wonderful, kind lady who writes a brilliant versatile blog and deserves this award! She has been my champion, sounding board and technological wizard since the beginning!
- Lynne: A blog about raising my autistic son. I love Lynne's blog. Her posts teach you so much in an entertaining, non preachy way. I love reading her posts as they provide me with a glimpse into my future and Lynne always gives me so much Hope, thank you!
- Rachel Bustin: Rachel is one of the kindest, most engaged and hardworking bloggers that I know. She really deserves this award as in the short time she has been blogging she has developed a really versatile blog!
- Sarah: Mum and Mor. Sarah is another relatively new blogger who has developed a brilliantly versatile blog and she has done this whilst juggling a new baby and a new life as an EXPAT in Denmark. I think she is amazing as I know how hard being an EXPAT can be. She really deserves this award!
Here are the rules of the competition:
- Make sure to thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least five blogs of your choice.
- Link the nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.