Welcome to my monthly roundup an opportunity to look back at the ordinary moments that have made our month extra special. It is so easy to take for granted people, places and things and this look back really helps me to appreciate their importance and rejoice in the everyday memories we are making together...
|Follow me on IG|
Finding beauty in the everyday...
- Early morning walks in the glittering frosted forest, simply beautiful
- One on one time with both my boys
- A trip to the zoo provided courtesy of Santa's stocking. Little man's face was priceless!
- Shopping days in beautiful Leiden and visiting the Christmas market
- Little man having to stand in the massive clogs every time we visit Noordwijk
- Beach walks as a family, beautiful all year round
- Feeling well!
- Dinner with family and friends
- Sinterklaas and Christmas, having full and plenty
- A surprise dinner out with my boys
On the blog...
- Most Popular post Autism isn't just for christmas
- Reaching 6000 followers on twitter
- Reaching 500 followers on Facebook
- Having a proper break over Christmas
- Receiving amazing, supportive comments - Thank you 🌸