Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for.
IG Roundup from this week
Finding beauty in the everyday.
- A large glass of baileys with ice. Winter in a glass.
- A lovely assistant who guided us through Schiphol and really took the stress out of our flight.
- An evening with my best friends.
- The boys reactions when they saw their grandparents.
- Toy shop treats, cinema trips and pub lunches with the family.
- Watching the boys happy excited faces as they played with their crazy uncle.
- The boys experiencing their first premiership football match at the Riverside.
- The smell of returning home after you've been away.
On the blog:
- My favourite post this week was: Pregnancy or Menopause.
- The power of blogging; it was really fantastic to be able to work with KLM and try out their support service for autistic passengers. I will fill you in on how it went really soon but we arrived at the gate with a significantly less stressed boy!