Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for.
IG Roundup from this week
Finding beauty in the everyday!
- Finding lost toys! Stripy tiger is back much to little man's delight.
- We are so lucky to live next to Leiden, it is such a beautiful city and makes shopping for new jackets so much nicer.
- Little man got a Pikachu hat. He was over the moon and he looks so cute in it!
- The boys counting off the days to our trip to the UK when they get to stay with grandma and grandad.
- Apple picking in the sunshine. The boys sitting on papa's shoulders to reach the highest branches.
- Eating apple crumble and custard made from the our freshly picked apples.
- Collecting little man from school. He was so happy to see me.