Welcome to my weekly roundup. This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks (and this week I am full of cold) there is always something to be thankful for.
IG Roundup from this week
Finding beauty in the everyday
- Watching little man flag at the football, he took it very seriously.
- The boys cuddling in my bed, whilst I got ready for work. I loved watching them in my make-up mirror.
- The proper start of Strictly: sofa picnic at the ready, glass of wine in my hand and family around.
- The fall is back! I love that series.
- Speaking with KLM about improving things for autistic passengers.
- Reptile day at the garden centre, the boys stroked a crocodile.
- Little man telling me that I'm a good mummy, so sweet!
- Going back to bed with my iPad and a big cup of coffee and finding little man's cuddly toy in my bed.
- The Mother-in-law cooking us Hutspot (a traditional Dutch warm meal with potato, meat, carrot and onions all mashed together) for the 3 October festival.
- Katie and I have over 200 subscribers to our #ablogginggoodtime linky. Thank you so much to all you lovely bloggers who have ever joined in. We love the amazing community spirit!
- Co-hosting my first #EatSleepBlogRT
- My most popular post this week was: Autism and flying Thank you so much for all of your shares and supportive comments!