Welcome to my monthly roundup an opportunity to look back at the ordinary moments that have made our month extra special. It is so easy to take for granted people, places and things and this look back really helps me to appreciate their importance and rejoice in the everyday memories we are making together...
- The boys cuddling in my bed, whilst I got ready for work. I loved watching them in my make-up mirror.
- The proper start of Strictly: sofa picnic at the ready, glass of wine in my hand and family around.
- Speaking with KLM about improving things for autistic passengers.
- The boys counting off the days to our trip to the UK when they get to stay with grandma and grandad.
- Apple picking in the sunshine. The boys sitting on papa's shoulders to reach the highest branches.
- Watching the boys happy excited faces as they played with their crazy uncle.
- The boys experiencing their first premiership football match at the Riverside.
- The smell of returning home after you've been away.
- Sunday afternoon walks in the forest with the whole family.
On the blog
- Reaching number 21 on the Parent Blogger Leaderboard.
- Katie and I have over 200 subscribers to our #ablogginggoodtime linky. Thank you so much to all you lovely bloggers who have ever joined in. We love the amazing community spirit!
- The power of blogging; it was really fantastic to be able to work with KLM and try out their support service for autistic passengers. (To read my account of how it went, see the link below.)
- My most popular post this month is Campaign for better assistance for Autistic fliers