Are you ready for #ablogginggoodtime!
Join Katie and I in a fabulous community of supportive bloggers. Our linky runs from Thursday to Saturday and all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post... Help us to spread the blog love! All posts are welcome...
Featured post this week:
10 things to do during half term: Some brilliant suggestions for things to do during half term, it is so easy just to hibernate during the Autumn break. I'd love to take a trip to Matlock, it looks beautiful and I think the boys would enjoy exploring those caves. I'd love to call in for a nice cuppa with the lovely Morgan too. ❤️
Katie's fave is
Feel free to put a special badge on it!
- The linky will be open from 6am Thursday – 6am Saturday GMT.
- We will comment on and retweet all linked posts
- All posts are added to the #ablogginggoodtime pinterest board.
#ablogginggoodtime Linky Rules:
1. Add the #ablogginggoodtime badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. If you need any help linking up, read the fabulous Linky Guide from Cuddle Fairy or tweet us (@animperfectmum @mummyinatutu).
2. Please comment on one post from each host & one other of your choice. (A total of 3 but feel free to comment on more!)
3. Retweet 2 posts of your choice using #ablogginggoodtime (It helps if you have your twitter handle in your social sharing buttons)
3. Link a maximum of 1 post per week.
4. By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)