Are you ready for #ablogginggoodtime!
Join Katie and I in a fabulous community of supportive bloggers. Our linky runs from Thursday to Saturday and all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post... Help us to spread the blog love! All posts are welcome...
Featured posts this week:
My choice is:
Alone: This was a stunning piece of writing. Blogging at it's absolute best. It shows the importance of having time to yourself. It certainly feels to me like the fabulous Lisa is hearing herself! Long may it continue. Just brilliant!
Katie's fave this week comes from Meme & Harri with “ Me and My Bump”
The reason this is my pick of the week is for the beautiful way it is written. It is not a post with some deep hidden message, an informative post or anything like that. However, it took me back to the time I used to spend with my bump and how much I enjoyed it. I also think it highlighted how different each pregnancy can be and the different affect each new one has. Beautifully written and enjoy your time with bump...
Feel free to put a special badge on it!
Please note there is a slight change in rules.
- The linky will be open from 6am Thursday – 6am Saturday GMT.
- We will comment on and retweet all linked posts.
I work on Thursday so can not retweet then but I will continue to retweet all posts linked up as I comment so you will not miss out, I promise!
- All posts are added to the #ablogginggoodtime pinterest board.
#ablogginggoodtime Linky Rules:
1. Add the #ablogginggoodtime badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. If you need any help linking up, read the fabulous Linky Guide from Cuddle Fairy or tweet us (@animperfectmum @mummyinatutu).
2. Please comment on one post from each host & one other of your choice. (A total of 3 but feel free to comment on more!)
3. Retweet 2 posts of your choice using #ablogginggoodtime (It helps if you have your twitter handle in your social sharing buttons)
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
4. By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)