Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for.
IG Roundup from this week
Come and join me on IG?
My favourite moments this week were:
- Going to the "T-Rex in town" exhibition at Naturalis in Leiden and seeing a T-Rex skeleton. It was amazing!!! (Look out for my vlog coming next week.)
- Lunch time at work. We had such a good laugh. I am loving getting to know my new colleagues.
- Planning! We planned our meals for the week at the weekend and it has made life so much easier and the boys have eaten better!
- My colleague bringing me a coffee out at break time!
- Big lad getting a 10 in his English homework and telling me it is easy! (I should hope so!)
- Reading with little man, he is making great progress and I love listening to him read and pinching an extra cuddle!
On the blog:
- My post Book Corner: The Night Pirates was featured by the lovely Angela on #KLTR linky. Thank you!
- My post A Glimpse into our autism: Change, was featured by my blogging buddy and lovely friend Bridget over on #DreamTeam, with such a lovely write-up. Thank you! ❤️
- My most popular post this week was: Bloggers beating cancer: When you knocked on my door...
- I love my Autumnal header by the lovely Helen Braid, Ellie all at sea.