Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for.
IG Roundup from this week
Come and join me on IG?
My favourite moments this week were:
* Sneaking a peak at Little Man dancing in his underpants before bed
* Watching the boys cuddling together whilst waiting in the dentist's room
* Watching a water fight at the boys school. It has been boiling hot! The fire brigade came with a huge water hose and everyone took their water pistols to school. It was fabulous to see all the kids and teachers having so much fun!
* One mum telling me her daughter looks forward to Thursday when I'm teaching!
* Watching Celebrity Juice with hubby, we laughed so much it hurt. It's so naughty but such fun!
* Belly blurts, tickles and big squishy cuddles before bedtime
* Strawberry Cornettos, yum! (Do I need to say more?)
On the blog:
* You may have noticed some new badges this week
Firstly I was absolutely delighted to win one of the Tribal chat blogger awards. It is voted for by fellow bloggers. The category I won was Tear Jerker.
Secondly the #FamilyFun linky is running a voting session for bloggers to choose their favourite posts and I was honoured to be their first number one blogger. Thank you to all who voted, it means so much to have your support especially on my autism related posts.
* My most popular post this week was: The autism posts that go viral and why I'm not sharing (for the second week) this is quickly becoming my most popular post ever!