Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for.
IG Roundup from this week
My favourite moments this week were:
- Little man telling me I give the softest cuddles
- Me time: watching daytime T.V. and relaxing in peace
- A really quiet weekend with plenty of family time
- Helping big lad with his English homework
- An evening beach walk with my friend and the most beautiful pink sunset
- A visit from close family friends from the UK
On the blog:
- I was over the moon to be featured blogger on one of my favourite ever linkies, The Big Pink Link with: Ways Children Torture Their Parents thank you to the brilliant and lovely El aka Agent Spitback for choosing my post.
- Some absolutely amazing comments on my recent post the autism posts that go viral and why I won't be sharing.
- I have published over 500 posts
- My most popular post this week was the autism posts that go viral and why I won't be sharing.
- Having an article published in The Mighty