Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for.
IG Roundup from this week
|Come and join me on IG?|
My favourite moments this week were:
- Foute Feest (Crazy Fancy dress party) for our friends son
- New shoes (do I need to say more?)
- Zooming to work on my scooter and it only taking 15 minutes! Yippee! So that means I can zoom home too
- Singing and Dancing with my new pupils in class
- Teaching story writing - I felt the buzz! Made me remember why I started teaching in the first place
- Family Cuddles in our big bed before bedtime
- Big lad has had a very positive start to school and likes his teacher
- Little man has made a positive start to school and tells us he is working hard
- Feeling valued! My new boss gave me some great feedback
- Little man growing in independence and walking home from school himself (the school is at the end of our road but it still feels a massive step)
- Worry friends taking away my little mans bad dreams
- Sunday evenings, knowing there's no work on Monday now
- Darker nights meaning I can get in my PJs earlier
On the blog:
- My most popular post last week was: Back to school: What teachers should know about autism.
- I am loving my new template. I think the whole blog looks more professional. I hope you like it too.
- Reaching a wow statistic! I have had over 200,000 page views since I started this blog
- I was contacted this week by the BBC and hope to be taking part in a radio program about autism, exciting!
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.