Are you ready for #ablogginggoodtime!
Join Katie and I in a fabulous community of supportive bloggers. Our linky runs from Thursday to Saturday and all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post... Help us to spread the blog love! All posts are welcome...
Featured posts this week:
Oh I loved this! I try hard to motivate my students and be more than a praise teacher but I know I don’t always achieve that. I love using the word yet though and when my students say I can’t… I always answer, yet! Super post! Pop over and share the love people...
Katie's featured post...
My post of the week goes to Topsy Turvy Tribe and A Year Ago Today Surgery – Such a hard story to tell that had me in tears. She stayed so strong at a time when many would crumble. I breathed a sigh of relief, as I am sure everyone did, when we found out your little one was not only okay but thriving now today. Brutally honest but totally heart-warming... if you didn’t read it I suggest you head over and do so now!
Feel free to put a special badge on it!
Please note there is a slight change in rules.
- The linky will be open from 6am Thursday – 6am Saturday GMT.
- We will comment on and retweet all linked posts.
- All posts are added to the #ablogginggoodtime pinterest board.
#ablogginggoodtime Linky Rules:
1. Add the #ablogginggoodtime badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. If you need any help linking up, read the fabulous Linky Guide from Cuddle Fairy or tweet us (@animperfectmum @mummyinatutu).
2. Please comment on one post from each host & one other of your choice. (A total of 3 but feel free to comment on more!)
3. Retweet 2 posts of your choice using #ablogginggoodtime (It helps if you have your twitter handle in your social sharing buttons)
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
4. By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)