Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for.
IG Roundup from this week
My favourite moments this week were:
- A family trip to Limburg (Look out for our VLOG, I am stepping out from behind the camera!)
- Sleeping in a family room in the hotel and little man sneaking into bed for morning cuddles
- Visiting Valkenburg, such an amazing place full of history
- Cuddles...Big lad is getting cuddly - mostly because he wants my phone to play Pokemon Go but I'm not complaining
- A day trip to Efteling and seeing the boys happy faces on the Pirana ride (check out our VLOG)
- Watching the boys making ice-creams with the hotel chef, the went heavy on the sprinkles
- Sorting out the toy cupboard - we found games we had forgotten about...
- Watching little man score in a football tournament
- An evening out with the girls...so nice to feel like me again!
On the blog:
- The last couple of weeks I have had a little blog break and have missed most link ups and just enjoyed some family time... It was bliss
- We had the best week ever on #ablogginggoodtime
- Reaching 900 followers on IG
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.