Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for. I love capturing the ordinary moments and special times with my camera, looking at our life through a lens gives me a clearer perspective.
IG Roundup from this week
|Come and join me on IG?|
My favourite moments this week were:
- Spending time with family in the UK
- A trip to Saltburn beach - so beautiful! We found jellyfish in rock pools and walked along the pier.
- A visit to Whitby, climbing the 199 steps and eating the most tasty fish and chips ever!
- A day in York, a real trip down memory lane as I went to University there. The shambles has to be one of the most beautiful places in the world and museum gardens were fabulous too in the sunshine.
- Visiting the Build a bear workshop with little man - he absolutely loved it!
- Climbing into my own bed after a long journey!
- Time with my big brother, visiting the Middlesbrough Football Club ground, playing in the garden with the kids and a night spent reminiscing, bliss...
- One night out and a sneaky Middlesbrough Parmo and a night in with loads of tea and chats with my best friends. I miss those ladies...
- Meeting my blogging buddy Ellen from Babies Biscuits and Booze. Such a great experience, like catching up with a long lost friend.
- Celebrating hubby and my big lad's birthdays (they are the day after each other).
VLOG: Our UK Holiday
On the blog:
- Being chosen as featured blogger by Aby on the #PointShoot Linky I love this linky and it is a total honour to be selected from all the awesome photos on show there, you must check it out!
- Having Jade from The Parenting Jungle step in as Host on #ablogginggoodtime last week meant I could really relax and enjoy my holiday. Thank you!!!
- Being featured in the Cheers series hosted by the brilliant Dawn from Rhyming with Wine with my poem; Parenting: The Jeckle and Hyde moments. Please pop over and have a look. Dawn wrote such a beautiful write up I was really touched!
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.