Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for. I love capturing the ordinary moments and special times with my camera, looking at our life through a lens gives me a clearer perspective.
IG Roundup from this week
|Come and join me on IG?|
My favourite moments this week were:
- Swimming in the sea with little man, at first he was nervous but he soon overcame his nerves and we had lots of fun in the waves
- An afternoon at the beach with all the family including the dog, watching my hubby playing with the boys whilst I relaxed
- Setting up my new classroom. It is so exciting!
- Saturday evening spontaneous drinks with friends and lots of laughs
- A days boat trip on my brother-in-laws super new boat, watching the boys steer with huge smile on their faces.
- Evenings spent sitting in the garden in the warm air. My favourite time of year!
- Drinking iced tea with lots of ice on a boiling hot day
- Receiving some new glasses (review coming up soon)
On the blog:
- Reaching 800 followers on IG
- I am very grateful for the new opportunities my blog is bringing me, some exciting opportunities this week
Favourite IG Photo
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.