Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for. I love capturing the ordinary moments and special times with my camera, looking at our life through a lens gives me a clearer perspective.
IG Roundup from this week
|Come and join me on IG?|
My favourite moments this week were:
- Lying in bed listening to my boys play
- Waking up without an alarm (especially after I forgot to turn it off on Monday, duh!)
- A fun evening spent watching the football with our friends
- A spontaneous hug from my big lad... (More than once!)
- An evening walk on the beach watching the boys splashing in the pools of water
- Laughing so much my stomach hurt
- My little man waking me up by climbing into bed and saying I love you more than anything in the world...
- A photo course on the beach taking shots of the beautiful sunset! (Keep your eyes open for my shots on IG.)
- My Boys snuggling up to me in the cinema
- Great news on the health front for a family member and a friend!
- Learning new things...
On the blog:
- Reaching 4000 followers on Twitter - OMG I am over the moon!
- Hosting a gorgeous post from my pal Louise (Little Hearts Big Love) on my Parenting from a special perspective series.
- First time I've reached 100+ likes on an IG photo (still loving IG)
- The lovely George from Not just Phoebe featuring diaryofanimperfectmum.com in her Blogs I love page really made my week! Thank you lovely!!!
Favourite photo on IG
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored. Earl Nightingale #pixel_kids #clickinmoms #childhoodunplugged #momswithcameras #letthembelittle #oureverydaymoments #childofig #uniteinmotherhood #candidchildhood #momtogs #simplychildren #umh_kids #littleandbrave #makeportraits #kidsforreal #cameramama #dearphotographer #takemyheartdear #honestmotherhood #writeyouonmyheart . #thatsdarling #TheHappyNow #FlashesofDelight #Livethelittlethings #nothingisordinary #30DaysWIld #WorldOfLittles #LittleFierceOnes #MyHappyCapture #LIFECLOSEUP
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.