Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for. I love capturing the ordinary moments and special times with my camera, looking at our life through a lens gives me a clearer perspective.
IG Roundup from this week
- Playing out with my boys, such fun! We have had some decent weather and I love that the boys are able to get out after dinner and play with friends
- A trip to the tourist market with dinner at our favourite fish restaurant and the boys ate really well!
- The Big Day out at work. We took 7 classes to the beach. We climbed a lighthouse, visited a museum, had a ride on a train and ate ice-cream. It was fab...
- Receiving a super farewell poem written by my lovely colleague and having a fond farewell from everyone that made me feel very valued
- Drinking a cold glass of rose in the sunshine in my garden after my final day at work
- Big lad celebrating his birthday (early because of the holiday) with laser gaming
- Enjoying a picnic at the beach with the whole family
- Feeling relaxed in the knowledge that I have 6 weeks holiday with my boys...
On the blog:
- Some fantastic comments on my: "Stop shaming my mummy tummy!" post
- Being a featured blogger on #BloggerClubUK
- Lots of new IG followers and some great IG comments this week
- Another amazing week on #ablogginggoodtime
Most Popular Photo on IG:
I've got you big brother, I won't let you fall... #pixel_kids #clickinmoms #childhoodunplugged #momswithcameras #letthembelittle #oureverydaymoments #childofig #uniteinmotherhood #candidchildhood #momtogs #simplychildren #umh_kids #littleandbrave #makeportraits #kidsforreal #cameramama #dearphotographer #takemyheartdear #honestmotherhood #writeyouonmyheart . #thatsdarling #TheHappyNow #FlashesofDelight #Livethelittlethings #nothingisordinary #30DaysWIld #WorldOfLittles #LittleFierceOnes #MyHappyCapture #LIFECLOSEUP
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.