Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for. I love capturing the ordinary moments and special times with my camera, looking at our life through a lens gives me a clearer perspective.
|Come and join me on IG?|
My favourite moments...
- Hiding under the duvet with Little Man.
- Big lad cuddling with Nova when he came home from school
- Playing monster mummy before bed and both boys Squashed together hiding in the play tent
- Seeing the boys pleasure when giving hubby his gifts for papas dag.
- PersilUK asking to use one of my photographs
- Taking the scenic route to work and seeing some amazing wildlife
- Walking through the beautiful Haag with my boys
- More alfresco dining
- An evening walk on the beach with a good friend
- Watching the sunset on a beautiful evening
- Making up funny words to get my boys to laugh...
- Watching Big Lad practising his dancing for Teacher's day at school
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.