Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for. I love capturing the ordinary moments and special times with my camera, looking at our life through a lens gives me a clearer perspective.
IG Roundup from this week
|Come and join me on IG?|
My favourite moments this week were:
- Louise from Little Hearts Big Love choosing my Poem about autism parenting called Sometimes as one of her Friday Fabulous Five thank you lovely!
- I can't believe that I was post of the week on #DreamTeam linky with Sometimes... too. Thanks Annette
- Arguing with Little Man about who loves who more...
- Paddling in the sea...
- Buying the Little Man some New shoes - I love it when my kids get new shoes and then have to test them out. Did you do that too?
- Listening to my son snore...so cute
- Receiving this amazing tweet:
- Discovering a massive blue jellyfish in week 3 of our 30 days wild challenge
- 1-1 time with Little Man; snuggling up and watching a film
- Embarrassing my boys with middle-aged mum dancing
- Having a taste of home with some English treats from Marks and Spencer
- Loving my Crazy dog she goes mad when I come downstairs on a morning but especially on Thursday I'm sure she knows I don't work then...
- The fabulous Dawn (Rhyming with wine) was inspired to make one of the cards from my Father's day Card ideas post and tweeted me a picture, it made my day! Thank you lovely ❤️
- Noticing how even when asleep in her basket my dog still follows my movements with one open eye...
- Getting fabulous comments on my; I don't kiss my son post, one that made me cry! I love our blogging community.
- Seeing some of my old pupils when helping out at sports day and getting big hugs...
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.