Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for. I love capturing the ordinary moments and special times with my camera, looking at our life through a lens gives me a clearer perspective.
IG Roundup from this week
Come and join me on IG?
My favourite moments this week were:
- Hubby laying new decking in the garden - it looks fab!
- Sitting in the sunshine after work, on the new decking
- Enjoying the fairground games with my boys - this week was the horse market and although I had to work I do finish early on Wednesday so got to enjoy some of the fair
- Going wild in our 30 days wild challenge (Dutch style)
- Big lad having a successful school trip (thanks to his brilliant assistant going with him) and overcoming his fear of rollercoasters
- Discovering sun tan lotion in a spray - just amazing!
- Hubby being pooped on by a bird! I almost had an accident laughing. It must have been a huge bird...
- Meeting new colleagues, I am feeling excited to start my new job in September
- A pupil telling me they love my lessons was the best feeling in the world!
- Pizza tea so naughty but so nice, a special treat
- Being picked as favourite photo by the fabulous Em on #PointShoot linky made my day
- The best week ever on #ablogginggoodtime with an outstanding 69 (doing a little dance now) posts linked up! Thank you ssssoooo much.
- Tickle cuddles in bed with the little man, I just love it when kids are totally lost in their giggles...my favourite sound ever!
- Big lad got 10 in his geography test and was the top of his class, he was so excited. This is the boy who two years ago was struggling so much we were considering special school... What a difference good teachers make!
I hope you had lots of special moments this week too!
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.