Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for. I love capturing the ordinary moments and special times with my camera, looking at our life through a lens gives me a clearer perspective.
IG Roundup from this week
|Come and join me on IG?|
My favourite moments this week were:
- Having one of my photos featured in the World of Littles Roundup
- New bed sheets - nothing beats that smell and feel of the first night in nice new sheets
- Having some time for myself to rest, relax and recuperate
- Little man saying; Someone needs to lift me up and give me a cuddle. Reminded me of when he was tiny
- Reading amazing comments on my guest post for Cuddle Fairies fabulous Happiness series...
- Hubby making me a cup of tea after a long day at work and then cooking for us all too
- Tickling toes in the wild with my big lad as part of the 30 days wild challenge
- Having one of my photos put on a large canvas
- Daring to sign myself up for a furniture painting course
- Organising a successful conference at work
- The super talented and gorgeous Dawn from rhyming with wine choosing my "My child went missing!" post as her fave on the #fartglittter linky
- Having some 1-1 time with my big lad
- Hosting the first ever #ablogginggoodtime with my blogging bestie Katie aka mummy in a tutu
Monthly Roundup: May
I can't believe that we are already in June. We had a fabulous May with lots of beach trips and forest fun, visits from friends, a day at the zoo and special family moments. I hope you enjoy watching...
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.