Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for. I love capturing the ordinary moments and special times with my camera, looking at our life through a lens gives me a clearer perspective.
IG Roundup from this week
|Come and join me on IG?|
My favourite moments this week were:
- Being offered a new job
- A surprise visit from family friends
- Getting lots of lovely supportive comments on a post I struggled to publish; My child went missing
- Playing with bubbles...
- Lunch dates and giggles with my lovely friend
- Surprising myself with my cooking skills - I made Spanish tapas for a dinner party
- Fabulous comments on my IG account - Im loving IG
- Putting the finishing touches to my living room
- Big lad snuggling up with me in bed on Saturday morning (worth more than anything in the world)
- Colleagues telling me they will miss me
- Laughing with my pupils at school
- Family snuggles before bedtime
- My favourite wine on offer...
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.