Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for. I love capturing the ordinary moments and special times with my camera, looking at our life through a lens gives me a clearer perspective.
|Come and join me on IG?|
My favourite moments this week were:
- The lovely smell of a brand new handbag
- Family car trips when they both fell asleep
- Papa and his boys watching the Formula 1 together
- Paddling in the sea with little man
- Hubby painting our living room (almost ready for the big reveal)
- My blogging bestie co-hosting on #FamilyFun
- Little Man and Big Lad reading Scaredy Boo to me before bed
- Being picked as Laura's favourite post on Kids Love to Read and for the second month, woo hoo! Thanks Laura!
- The fabulous Aby picking my photo as her favourite on #pointshoot.
- Papa and the boys laughing & dancing together before bed
- The tribal chat awards ceremony was great fun and I was honoured to receive the super blogger award too, thank you you fabulous tribal ladies! #triballove
- Having some alone time with my Little man.
- Finding my cuddly toy obsessed little man sleeping like this...
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.