Welcome to my weekly roundup an opportunity to look back at the moments that have made our week extra special. I love the saying: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things... This post enables me to focus on the little things and see that even in the difficult weeks there is always something to be thankful for. I love capturing the ordinary moments and special times with my camera, looking at our life through a lens gives me a clearer perspective.
This week's IG Roundup
|Come and join me on IG?|
My favourite moments this week were:
- Watching Middlesbrough Football club make it back into the Premiership
- Receiving beautiful hand made mother's day gifts and poems from my boys
- Lazy lie ins
- Sitting in the sunshine drinking Pimms
- Wearing sandals
- Eating homemade chunky chips
- Splashing in the sea
- Big lad, happy and playing with friends
- A spontaneous glass of wine with friends
- Sorting out the boys summer clothes
- Fixing some things on the blog that have been bugging me
- The excitement of new opportunities - feeling wanted!
- Little man offering me his hand to help me up stairs
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.