Welcome May and hasn't it started well? The weather has been absolutely gorgeous. We have been sitting in the sunshine in the garden, eating alfresco and enjoying being outdoors. It was fabulous to walk around the zoo without coats and end the day with roses in our cheeks and smiles on our faces...
Hurray for the holiday - it has given me a much needed break and time to reflect too. One part of me can't believe it has been 4 months since my hysterectomy and the other feels like it was a lifetime away. One thing is for sure I was ready for the rest...
Our week at a glance
My favourite moments this week were:
- Long lazy mornings - not having to rush out of bed for work or school
- Listening to the boys giggling in the shower
- Chatting with the tribe on line the support is amazing!
- My new sofa arrived and I love it! There is a sneak peak in the photos above but there will be a grand reveal soon...
- I had a lovely message/comment from a reader about my Autism and illness post that really made my week! It is nice to know I can make people feel less alone and more understood
- Playing monster mummy with the boys and hiding in the bamboo at the park
- Enjoying New games
- Having a Swinging competition with the boys
- Beach walks that uncover special finds
- Saving a hermit crab from the mad seagulls
- Cooking for friends - the Apple crumble and custard went down really well!
- Being involved in an exciting new online project
- A trip to the zoo
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.