This week we headed off to Texel, a beautiful island in the North of Holland, for a weekend of family fun. We spent our weekend exploring beaches, looking at the wildlife and investigating the island. It was great fun!
The beginning of the week was hard for us all as we were tired going back to work and school and the little man had a spot of cold. Then the end of the week arrived and the big lad had a really nasty throat infection. It was time for me to don my super mummy cape and get to work. I think we are all ready for the May holidays to arrive.
Our week at a glance
My favourite moments this week were:
- Spending quality time with my family
- Having a 48 hour blog break. This helped me to reassess how much time I have been spending on blogging lately
- Visiting Ecomare and seeing the gorgeous seals
- Being the first ones on the beach both mornings at Texel
- Home made icecream at the farm - Grandma's apple pie flavour was delicious.
- Watching the boys on the trampoline with papa
- Climbing up the lighthouse - the views from the top were breathtaking!
- Being able to take the dog away with us - she loved the walks
- Walking Nova alone in the forest and listening to the birds all around us
- Little man's excited face when he saw the seals for the first time
- Races on the beach
- Being post of the month on Kids love to read linky with my Book corner post
- Finding some fab new bloggers on #FamilyFun
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.
Check out my Texel post here.