We had an absolutely jam packed weekend this week with a boat trip, cycle ride around the flower fields, shopping for new shoes and a surprise party.
I found the rest of the week a bit of a challenge as I am still not back to 100% fitness after my hysterectomy and I had probably done too much. It is weeks like these when I really like writing my Weekly Roundup as it makes me focus on the positive things that have happened in the week.
Our week at a glance
|Follow my Autiquotes series.|
My favourite moments this week were:
- A sunshine walk at the beach
- Watching the boys faces when they took charge and drove the boat
- Catching the boys having a cuddle at the beach
- Little man asking for cuddles and stories in bed
- Hubby's colleague giving the boys a massive TV for gaming as he got a new one
- Being chosen as favourite photo on #PointShoot linky by the fabulous Em
- Seeing the boys reaction when I told them their Gamer Zone post was my most popular post last week
- Going out for lunch with my lovely colleagues
- A brilliant week with some fabulous posts in #FamilyFun
- Being part of a special surprise house & garden makeover for our lovely neighbours
- Enjoying a cycle ride around the flower fields
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.