Ever catch yourself saying ridiculous things you swore you'd never say to your kids or hear your parent's voices coming out of your mouth? It seems to be happening to me more and more lately. I'm not sure if it's an age or just an exhausted frustration thing!
Here are 20 things I swore I'd never say to my kids:
1) If you eat any more cookies you'll turn into one.
2) Give yourself a shake
3) Is that normal?
4) Money doesn't grown on trees.
5) Don't pump on your brother.
6) We'll see (just say no).
7) If all your friends jumped off a cliff would you too?
8) Are you sure you don't need a wee?
9) If the wind changes your face will stick like that.
11) Because I said so.
12) Well I'm not X's mum so there.
13) When I was your age we...
14) I've had it up to here with you.
15) Wait until your father comes home.
16) Another girl/boy would be very happy to have/eat/see/do that.
17) How many times do I have to tell you that?
18) No means no.
19) Can you leave your willy alone or it will drop off!
Do you ever find yourself saying these?
What would you add to the list?