This week has passed me by in an absolute blur. I have spent most of the week laid in bed resting and recuperating from my hysterectomy. At the beginning of the week I had a little wobble because I had expected to feel much better. Joining in with the; No complaints challenge with the lovely Cuddle Fairy helped me to look with open eyes again and recognize the blessings that I have.
Our week at a glance
My favourite moments this week were:
- Receiving my mug from the lovely Aby and Em over at the point shoot linky. I'm sure my tea tastes nicer in it!
- Having my beautiful dog Nova as my constant companion
- Picnic tea in bed
- Snuggling up watching movies with my boys
- The big lad walking the little man to school (luckily we live only 100metres from school)
- My mother in law making me chicken soup
- Beautiful flowers and get well wishes
- A parcel from my bezzie filled with lovely things to keep me occupied. She knows me so well!
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.