I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year. Who knows what this year holds for us but I plan on embracing it and approaching 2016 with a renewed energy and with positivity and humour.
I don't do new year resolutions as I don't keep them and although I have work and blogging goals to achieve, my greatest personal goal is to continue to focus on having quality family time. However, I have realised how important it is to also focus on my needs. I know that when I am in balance my family is too. Therefore this year as well as reflecting on my favourite moments during my Weekly Roundup, I will be focusing on quality time too.
- Introducing our Dutch friends to chocolate orange
- Family snuggles in bed
- Sparklers in the garden
- Dinner at the Chinese buffet with Oma & Opa
- Tea and chats with a friend I hadn't seen for ages.
- My photo being chosen as Favourite Photo of December by the fabulous Darren at Photalife: My Sunday Photo
- The little man loosing his first tooth
- Drinks; catching up with colleagues after our vacation break
|A bracing walk at the beach|
|Celebrating New Year with good friends|
Like this post? Check out more of my Weekly Roundups here.