We arrived just in time to celebrate Grandad's birthday with a family meal in the pub. The boys were really happy to see grandma and grandad and had lots of fun with their mad uncle and cousins.
I couldn't believe my ears when the boys asked to go to bed on Christmas Eve, they were so eager for Father Christmas to arrive. We left out the traditional mince pie, a glass of milk (someone else was hoping for whiskey) and a carrot for Rudolph. Amazingly the boys didn't wake up too early!
Thanks to Grandad's sign Santa stopped at our house and the boys were spoiled again. We had a lovely relaxed day together with food and drink a plenty. Next we had a mad frenzy of visiting family and friends. It was fabulous to be made so welcome by everyone.
- Watching my family loving my boys.
- Listening to the boys reading their letters from Santa.
- Birthday tea with the family in the pub.
- Blowing out birthday cake candles.
- The excitement of leaving treats for Santa.
- The boys waking us Christmas morning singing; We wish you a merry Christmas.
- Happy faces on Christmas morning.
- Seeing the boys in their smart clothes.
- Snuggling up together watching TV in our new PJs.
- Arriving home again to be greeted by our gorgeous dog.