Hurray, I am very relieved to report that our bathroom is finally finished. It is such a joy to be able to shower at home and not have to rush to the Mother in laws every evening. I think she is probably relieved too!
The boys asked to have a gourmet evening on Friday much to my delight, any excuse for family fun time and we decided to make Friday a Family night, packed with yummy food, board games and lots of fun. A brilliant start to the weekend.
This week also saw parents evening at the boys' school. I find the whole parents evening so stressful unbelievable really when I'm a teacher. In fact, I wrote a poem about it this week. I am so proud of them both. It was lovely to hear everyone talk about how both of our boys always try their best at everything. What more can you ask than that?
Our week at a glance
My favourite moments this week were:
- Cosy nights relaxing in the candle light.
- One on one time with the big lad, playing games together.
- Silly dancing before bedtime.
- Library trips with the little man, I can't keep up with his reading.
- The little man's excitement at the Christmas show.
- Sint celebrations at swimming lessons.
- Having my photo chosen as the favourite by the lovely Aby and Em who Host the brilliant Point + Shoot linky.
- Hubby and I spending the afternoon shopping for gifts for the boys.
|Making Reindeer Christmas cards (thanks to Aby at You baby me mummy for the inspiration) they are much more personal than shop bought. How to: on blog on Monday.|
|Family fun night|
|An afternoon in Leiden, the house from Sinterklaas and International Market at the Museum Volkenkunde.|
|Experiencing the magic of Christmas at the Christmas shows.|
I added my post to the following fantastic linkups: