The end is in sight our bathroom is almost ready! I can't wait! It has been a major challenge as both the big lad and I have had a rather nasty case of the tummy flu. But this week I had a treat, a fantastic weekend away with friends. A girls only weekend of chatting, drinking wine and shopping. It was just what the Dr ordered. We stayed in a B&B near Den Bosch that was styled beautifully and set in fantastic surroundings. I am super proud of myself, speaking Dutch, comfortably all weekend as I know I wouldn't have had the confidence or ability to do that a year ago.
Our week at a glance
My favourite moments this week were:
- The little man falling asleep on my knee
- The boys carrying the shopping home without being asked.
- Listening to one of my pupils read with confidence when she couldn't speak any English 3 months ago.
- New orchids from hubby.
- Making Pom Pom animals with the little man.
- Treating myself to some new clothes.
- Coming home to my boys and lots of cuddles.
- Getting in the Christmas spirit at my first Christmas show.
I added my post to the following fantastic linkups: