This week began in a flurry of excitement with the arrival of Sinterklaas in Holland. It was a super weekend with a good mixture of Sint madness and relaxation too. We remain shower less although work is now well under way. All the business has meant that we haven't had as much Family time but the boys have been enjoying playing Board games after dinner and I have tried to switch off, log off and be more in the moment with my boys after work. I have felt the pressure this week. This weekend I am having a well earned weekend away with some friends and I can't wait...
Our week at a glance
My favourite moments this week were:
- The excitement of Sinterklaas arriving.
- Playing twister.
- Long lies in on a Sunday morning.
- Finding presents in shoes.
- Having a post published in The Mighty.
- The view from my window at work.
- Measuring bare feet.
- Using Tiny red toadstools to decorate my candle plate and plants.
- Bedtime arguments that go, I love you millions, well I love you billions, well I love you millions billions...
|My boys snuggled up reading together.|
I added my post to the following fantastic linkups: