This weekly roundup is really almost 2 weeks as the first week was our half term holiday. I was torn between wanting to rest and recuperate after a busy half term and our recent illnesses and not wanting to waste our days away doing nothing. I think we found a happy medium. Fun days at home, crafting, playing games and visiting the library and a museum day, beach walk with kite flying, indoor playground visit and a cinema trip. Wow I think we need another holiday now!
Our week at a glance
- The little man reading for grandma and grandad on Skype.
- Little man sharing his chocolate with me.
- Hubby getting a day off with us.
- Seeing a Triceratops skull on exhibition at Naturalis.
- Pampering myself with a trip to the hairdresser and a new look.
- Watching little man score the winning goal at football.
- Making Halloween crafts.
- Watching Hotel Transalvania 2 at the cinema (what a super fun film) with the little man cuddling on my knee.
- Having my post featured on Sunday Stars.
|I loved our impromptu visit to the beach. It was the perfect day to fly our kites with amazing clouds and bright blue sky. I always feel lucky to live near here.|
I added my post to the following fantastic linkups: