It is Monday so that must mean Weekly Roundup, a post where I like to share the ordinary moments that have made up our family time during the week. As a busy, working family, time is tight and this post allows me to focus on the little things that we do together that make our family times special.
We have all been fighting the bugs this week at different times so it has been a little challenging and with hospital appointments, therapy, hubby decorating the attic bedroom etc time has been short. I hope you enjoy this weeks post.
Our week at a glance
My favourite moments this week:
- Enjoying a bacon sandwich with proper english bacon (supplied by my lovely neighbour).
- Getting to take the little man to football practice.
- Pushing the little man around the DIY shop (see photo).
- Watching the bats flying around on my evening walk with Nova.
- Eating a delicious carrot cake.
- Spending alone time with the big lad.
- Watching the minions movie, snuggled up on the sofa with my boys.
- Seeing the boys excited faces when their replacement Wii U game finally arrived.
- Helping my big lad with his homework.
- Seeing the little man score his first goal.
|The little man is loving his football.|