It is Monday so that must mean Weekly Roundup, a post where I like to share the ordinary moments that have made up our family time during the week. As a busy, working family, time is tight and this post allows me to focus on the little things that we do together that make our family times special. I hope you enjoy this weeks post.
Our week at a glance
My favourite moments this week were:
- Little man excitedly making his list for Sinterklaas with Papa.
- Family games sessions.
- Little man asking for cuddles in bed then wanting me to sleep with him, so sweet.
- One of my pupils had a real light bulb moment in maths this week, I love to see that!
- I adore how my dog goes totally mental whenever I come home.
- Going to the 3 October festival in Leiden.
- Big lad holding a snake.
- Getting our new Goldfish Splashy.
|Reptile day at the local garden centre. I can't believe my big lad was brave enough to hold the snake, proud mummy moment!|
I have shared this post on the following fantastic linkups: