This week has been busier than usual because as well as my normal 3 days at work I had a study day. Trying to fit in cleaning, washing, ironing, shopping, swimming lessons, football training and family time was challenging but we did it. I hope you enjoy our weekly roundup!
The rather lovely You baby me mummy writes a fantastic gratitude list each week which has inspired me to reflect on my favourite moments. My favourite moments this week were:
- Getting a new iPad mini. I was very lucky to be sponsored by my work. It is definitely going to make my working life easier (and keeping up with my blogging too).
- Arriving home from work to two excited boys asking me to play.
- A lovely message from a friend telling me how much she liked my latest post and that she was going to share it.
- Hubby surprising me with Ben and Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice-cream, yum!
- Little man proudly showing the big lad his school work.
- Being included in the Brit Mum's SEND roundup!
- Sunday morning walks in the forest.
|A beautiful autumn morning in Panbos.|
I added this post to the following fantastic linkups: